Snoqualmie Middle School PTA promotes the best possible outcomes for students of SMS through collaborative work with the staff, students, and families at our school.
SMS PTA GOALS
- Empower families to be involved in their child's school experience.
- Support teachers and staff in maintaining a positive learning environment.
- Provide clear, concise, and timely information to the SMS community.
- Advocate for success, emotional well-being, safety, and equity for every child.
- Provide a Parent Teacher Association in good standing with the Washington State PTA, where all families and staff are welcome and encouraged to be members.
- Participate in school events in conjunction with SMS/SVSD staff and the SMS ASB.
- Collaborate with the SMS administration.
- Provide parent education opportunities.
- Present PTA general membership meetings.
- Grant funds to support classroom needs.
- Raise funds to support PTA work for the year.
- Work with the SMS ASB to facilitate student/PTA collaboration.
- Follow WSPTA initiatives to promote advocacy for every child.